Tuesday, 1 August 2017

Why not both





Jeg har altid syntes at Pumas classic suede modellen var så fin, så da jeg så den på tilbud i en butik, måtte jeg bare eje den. Jeg kunne ikke helt bestemme mig for hvilket par det skulle være, så de røg begge med hjem. 
Hvilket par kan du bedst lide? 


// I've always thought the Puma classic suede model was so nice, so when I saw it on offer in a store, I just had to own it. I could not quite decide which pair it should be, so they got home with me.
Which pair do you like the most?



Indeholder affiliate

3 comments:


  1. This information is impressive; I am inspired with your post writing style & how continuously you describe this topic.


    Pawn Shop

    Pawn Loans

    Pawn Shops

    Pawn Loan

    Pawn Shop near me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I just found your blog and I love it :) I hope you're having an amazing Sunday!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shoes are so cute! Thanks for the share, keep up the posts.
    Scarlett

    ReplyDelete